Work under the direction of the General Counsel to review company policies, analyze current work streams and work processes, evaluate policy compliance, and recommend revisions to policies and work streams for implementation and perform other duties as assigned by the General Counsel.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Catalogue and coordinate review of company policies with policy owners.
• Catalogue and coordinate review of standard operating procedures library for all company procedures with SOP owners.
• Catalogue and maintain required certificates of insurance from third parties.
• Assist in the development of SOPs, company policies and work streams.
• Assist in the preparation of Risk Management documents to include insurance applications.
• Other duties as assigned by the General Counsel.
Quality, Health and Safety, and Environment
• Strictly follows Company’s policies and procedures and applicable laws and regulations to protect and maintain the health and safety of oneself, others, and the environment adopted by the Company.
• Completion of company safety training. Adherence to OSHA regulations.
• Promptly reports any possible violations on the Company’s health and safety policies and procedures.
MINIMUM PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Educational Background High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Technical Qualification / Certification N/A
Related Work Experience Minimum of 2-3 Years
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Good Attention to Detail
• Good Communication Skills
• Strong Planning and organizing skills.
• Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office programs.